- In School Administration Positions Tuesday, 11 March 2014 -
- Feedback Requested for Strategic Planning Process Tuesday, 11 February 2014 -
- Family Day; Monday, February 17 Monday, 10 February 2014 -
- Congratulations Amanda Dunn! Wednesday, 05 February 2014 -
- Red Measles and Rubeola Information Tuesday, 04 February 2014 -
Quality Catholic Education for over 126 years!
The Prince Albert Roman Catholic School Division #6 has proudly been serving students and families for over 126 years! Our school division has made history as one of the oldest school divisions in this province of Saskatchewan. The school division was proclaimed by Queen Victoria on March 23rd in 1887, a time when the province had not been named Saskatchewan yet and was considered to be part of the North-West Territories.
There have been many changes in the world yet we have been graced by God with the gift of quality Catholic Education in Prince Albert to serve the children in our city and surrounding area. Our schools are great places to learn and grow! The Prince Albert Catholic School Board, as a major component of its leadership, established the vision of "Learning for Life through Catholic Education!" The students and staff experience education as members of a faith community in a caring, nuturing, Christian environment and are able to embrace the two fundamental elements of faith and learning in Catholic education.
The Prince Albert Catholic School Division offers a wide range of programs and services. We offer Kindergarten to Grade 12 in both English and French Immersion as well as offer Prekindergarten programs for three and four year olds. In addition to teaching the provincial curriculum, our students have many opportunities to be involved in an ever-expanding curricular and extra-curricular program. It is our hope that students experience success built on a strong sense of welcome and witness within the Prince Albert Catholic "family".
- Catholic Education Centre 118 - 11th St. East Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada S6V 1A1